We are an authorized provider for the American Red Cross to teach a variety of certification courses. The classes that we are currently able to teach are:
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer Instructor
- First Aid/CPE/AED
- First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor
- Lifeguard Instructor
- Responding to Emergencies: First Aid (RTE for NYS Coaching and DOH Camp Requirement)
- Water Front Lifeguarding
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI)
CPR for the Professional Rescuer
This course is designed for students who have a duty to act in an emergency. This course includes Adult, Child, Infant CPR, BVM, Two-Rescuer CPR and AED. This course will also include basic first aid. All students will receive an infant and adult mask and book. Students must be 15 years old prior to first day of class. Max 10 students per class.
Blended Learning CPR-PR Class Dates: (all classes are scheduled for 6:00-9:00 pm)
Cost: $65 members $85 non-members
1. January 24, 2022
2. Feb. 21, 2022
3. March 21, 2022
4. April 25, 2022
5. May 16, 2022
6. June 6, 2022
Blended Learning CPR-PR Recert Classes: (all classes are schedule from 6:00-9:00 pm)
*Current Certification can not be expired more than 30 days.
Cost: $55 members $75 non-members
1. January 26, 2022
2. Feb. 23, 2022
3. March 23, 2022
4. April 27, 2022
5. May 18, 2022
6. June 8, 2022
This course includes lifeguarding, cpr for the professional rescuer and first aid. Students must be 15 by the first day of class. Each student will receive a book, infant and adult mask, hip pack and whistle. To be eligible for these course there is a prerequisite swim test, which is completed on the first day of the course. Max of 10 students per class.
Prerequisite Swim Test:
- Swim a 300 yard continuous swim alternating between breaststroke and freestyle. Waterfront - 550 yd. swim
- Tread for 2 minutes with arms folded under armpits
- Retrieve a 10 lb. object off the bottom of the pool in 1 min. 40 seconds.
- Waterfront - Swim 5 yds., submerge and retrieve 3 dive rings placed 5 yds. apart in 4-7 ft. of water and swim 5 yds. back to side of pool.
New Lifeguard Classes: Cost: $350 per student
- April 18-23, 2022 Monday-Friday 5:00-9:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- May 16-21, 2022 Monday-Friday 5:00-9:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- June 6-11, 2022 Monday-Friday 5:00-9:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
*These are Blended Learning Courses and will require students to complete 7 hours of online training.
Lifeguard Recert Classes: Cost: $150 per student
- March 19, 2022 Saturday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- May 21, 2022 Saturday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Must have current lifeguard certification that hasn't expired more than 30 days. Successfully complete prerequisite swim test.