We are an authorized provider for the American Red Cross to teach a variety of certification courses. The classes that we are currently able to teach are:
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- CPR for the Professional Rescuer Instructor
- First Aid/CPE/AED
- First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor
- Lifeguard Instructor
- Responding to Emergencies: First Aid (RTE for NYS Coaching and DOH Camp Requirement)
- Water Front Lifeguarding
- Water Safety Instructor (WSI)
Adult and Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid
This course is designed for students who have a duty to act in an emergency. This course includes Adult, Child, Infant CPR, BVM, Two-Rescuer CPR and AED. This course will also include basic first aid. All students will receive an infant and adult mask and book. Students must be 15 years old prior to first day of class. Max 10 students per class.
This course includes lifeguarding, cpr for the professional rescuer and first aid. Students must be 15 by the first day of class. Each student will receive a book, infant and adult mask, hip pack and whistle. To be eligible for these course there is a prerequisite swim test, which is completed on the first day of the course. Max of 10 students per class.
Prerequisite Swim Test:
- Swim a 300 yard continuous swim alternating between breaststroke and freestyle. Waterfront - 550 yd. swim
- Tread for 2 minutes with arms folded under armpits
- Retrieve a 10 lb. object off the bottom of the pool in 1 min. 40 seconds.
- Waterfront - Swim 5 yds., submerge and retrieve 3 dive rings placed 5 yds. apart in 4-7 ft. of water and swim 5 yds. back to side of pool.
Call to register for advanced water safety courses.