We encourage families to use the pool to spend quality time together. We ask that all families follow our pool rules and show respect, responsibility, honest and caring at all times.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. The adult is required to be present on the pool deck at all times.
- Shower before entering and after use of facilities
- Please walk, no running or rough play permitted
- No diving except in designated areas (Deep end only - 9 feet Deep)
- Persons with infections not permited
- Persons with a disease that can be transmitted through pool use shall not use the pool
- Non-swimmers and children under five (5) must be supervised by an adult
- Patrons having medical conditions must have permission by their physician to use the pool
- No patrons under the influence of drugs or alcohol allowed in the pool area
- Pollution of swimming pool prohibited. Urinating, discharge of fecal matter, expectorating, or blowing the nose in any swimming pool is prohibited
- Do not bring food, drink, gum, tobacco products into the pool enclosure
- No containers made of glass
- Use of starting blocks is prohibited except during competitive swimming or swimmer training activities
- Maximum number of bathers in pool; shallow area (5' or less) 141, deep area (greater than 5') 50
- Pool hours of operation: 6:00 am - 9:00 pm. Schedule subject to change. The pool is only open when a lifeguard is on duty. Please check with the front desk for the current pool schedule
- Pool use prohibited at any other time
We have some lifejackets available for non-swimmers. We recommend using floatation devices that are US Coast Guard approved and rated. Swim belts are instructional aids only. We discourage the use of water wings. Young children still in diapers must wear a swim diaper. Children wearing a floatation device should be within arms reach of supervising adult and may not go into the deep end of the pool.
To accommodate families we have family locker-room available as well as a men's and women's locker-room and a girls' and boys' locker-room. School-aged children should not be with their parents in the adult locker-room. Please utilize our family locker-room.